**Please note : This page will be updated soon.**
The director of the Research Centre is assisted in his administrative duties by an executive director, as well as three assistant directors, each of whom is responsible for one of the Centre’s three main research components.
- Denis Richard, Director of the Research Centre
- Michèle Clavet, Executive Director
- Jean-Pierre Després, Assistant Director of Cardiology Research
- François Maltais, Assistant Director of Respirology Research
- André Tchernof, Assistant Director of Obesity-Metabolism Research
Completing the executive team are four seasoned managers from specific fields of expertise to support the operations of the various research units.
Photo to come shortly.
Numerous professionals from relevant fields also help define the Centre’s main roles and orientations by taking part in various committees. Two such committees serve a relatively important management and operational role: the academic affairs and innovation committee (under the board of directors) and the research coordination committee. Click here to see the complete list.