The director of the Research Centre is assisted in his administrative duties by an executive director, as well as three assistant directors, each of whom is responsible for one of the Centre’s three main research components.
- Denis Richard, Director of the Research Centre
- Michèle Clavet, Executive Director
- Philippe Pibarot, Assistant Director of Cardiology Research
- François Maltais, Assistant Director of Respirology Research
- André Tchernof, Assistant Director of Obesity-type 2 diabetes-metabolism Research
Completing the executive team are four managers from specific fields of expertise to support the strategic development and the operational management of various research units.
Eric Paradis, Assistant to the Director – Scientific Aspect, Rémy Thériault, Research Information Systems Department Head, Fanny Therrien, Ethics Counsellor and Clinical Research Administrative Head as well as Caroline Paquin, Assistant to the Director – Administrative Aspect.
Numerous professionals from relevant fields also help define the Centre’s main roles and orientations by taking part in various committees. Two such committees serve a relatively important management and operational role: the academic affairs and innovation committee (under the board of directors) and the research coordination committee. Click here to see the complete list.