Slide Scanning Platform
The slide scanning platform makes it effective to create high-quality virtual slides for various histological analyses.
Process automation allows, with a minimum of handling, for the production of brightfield and fluorescence images.
The LED lighting and the different filters used allow to acquire digital images from a panoply of fluorochromes emitting at various wavelengths, ranging from violet to deep reds.
Axio Scan.Z1, Zeiss
- Colour camera for brightfield microscopy
- High performance monochrome camera for fluorescent markings
- Loading capacity up to 100 slides
- Objective lens (dry): 2.5X, 5X, 10X, 20X, 40X
- Colibri 7 LED lighting system: excitation at wavelengths 385, 430, 475, 555, 590, 630 and 735nm
- Set of emission filters covering a broad spectrum of fluorochromes: 38 HE, 43 HE, 90 HE LED, 92 HE LED, 96 HE LED, 112 HE LED
In order to get the cost assessment for your project, and make a demand for services, complete the service request form (French only).
For any further information, please contact:Sandra Martineau 418-656-8711 ext. 2544 firstname.lastname@example.org Alice Bourgeois 418-656-8711 ext. 4179 email@example.com